Saturday, June 11, 2011

Truth and Lies

A few days ago, I found out something that I wish I didn't know now. My ex bf has partnered already. It must've happened a few days before I saw his profile. Some interesting facts, the girl is about 3 months old so she probably hasn't know him long and perhaps she's with him to comfort him. I think it's a bad sign. Why? He rushed into that relationship and he is the type who runs away and doesn't look back once someone puts their foot down and decides that they won't take his crap. He played on my pity, especially in the end. He has given up on me and it is a good thing. Yes, it hurts that he has forgotten about me and he didn't mean what he said when he'd be my friend, but it is good because it means that he is moving on. He has no credibility with me anymore. There will be no more pitiful moans or "gulps" or guilt trips from him to me. I knew there was a reason why I tried to avoid him months before he and I started dating.

I see the truth about him now. I was his quarry, his victim. And now I know his game and I won't play it anymore. So now he has found someone else. Maybe he's playing with her emotions...who knows? But I'm not about to interfere. I have my friends, my priorities, and my own life. I feel sorry for her, but there is nothing I can do. She made her choice and I made mine. The only way for her to be rid of him at least in SL is if I AR'ed or someone else did, but I don't think I have any reason to do that. If I did, I'd have AR'ed him already. No one should be manipulated upon. It's indecent and abusive.

I removed him from friends. He is still in land group, but maybe he won't be for long. I don't think he deserves the tag. It makes me feel disgusted to think that I was fooled by his sweet words and his attentions to me. In the end, he made me feel cheap and angry. He swore at me and tried to make me feel bad and guilty for my anger. That is not how a decent person should behave. I believe my anger was justified and I still do. I haven't regretted my decision to split or de-friend him. I have felt freer and more peaceful since I did those acts. I know it was the right thing to do. So why should I feel guilty for doing what my heart and mind tell me is right?

I love this song by Whitney Houston, Step by Step

No comments: