Sunday, November 28, 2010

Internet connection problems and Thanksgiving...

I'm back from celebrating Thanksgiving. I was logged in SL hours ago and then I get kicked off, when my connection goes down. Having Internet can be frustrating...right? Oh it was so nice when I didn't know about the Internet and computer problems. I've been logging into IE and my many viewers. I can finally post in here. Winter is my least favorite time of year too. I get mad when ice and snow cause the power to go out and other utility lines to fail. It's more like panic. I don't like when it happens, it just happens without warning. First I wonder if I did something wrong. Then after several minutes and countless restarts I realize that it's my ISP. Thankfully, I was able to get back online.

Thanksgiving was a bit chilly, but there was no snow. I had a nice weekend with my family. I enjoyed the turkey and some Chinese takeouts. It was nice to see everyone relax.

Well, I'm going to go. I have a longer post to come. It might be out in days or in a week. It depends on my momentum.

1 comment:

Brinda said...

OK..you did get back...actually you got back in time to meet Andor!
Tomorrow Im going to try and take kain and raven to inworldz...{just setting up our life boat.}