Monday, December 20, 2010

A Time to Give and Remember




Christmas is nearing and many areas of the world have already seen snow. My area has gotten some snow yesterday and is getting snow fall today.

This weeked I had some time so I wented to The Pocket to remember Delinda Dyrssen. I didn't know her, but I'm sure she was one of the sweetest people you could ever meet.

I felt overwhelmed and glad to see so many avatars there. The most I counted was 51 avatars. The number never went down to 40. She was a much loved member of the SL community. I even snapped a few shots. I'm not sure what else to say, except that SL lost a great member.











This event was 2 weeks ago. It's late, but I wanted to post it.

For more about how you can help, join Delinda Dyrssen Memorial group.

No comments: