Tuesday, February 09, 2010

New Start here

I want to start over. I have hardly written here. I really want to change that. I want to write better and I want to write more interesting stuff than just about myself. It does seem a bit egotistic and boring. And that's not why I started this blog. I want to write about what interests me.

College has drained me and distanced me from required education and mandatory stuff for awhile. I want to go towards free-thinking and creative writing. I want to use my imagination again and regain a sense of wonder about life. I will keep what I learned about crime, human nature, and punishment, but I will learn to feel excited again about the things I love. It's not all depressing and dark. There is always light. There is always hope and faith.

I am now on a spiritual journey to rejuvenate my spirit and find some part of myself that I haven't known since starting college. Only then can I feel more fulfilled. I don't feel more fulfilled just because I now have a Bachelor's degree. Just because I am done, it doesn't make me feel extraordinary. I did complete what I set out to do.

I want more. I want to learn more, more than what I learned in college. The journey starts here. Let's see where it takes me. The journey is everything. The destination is nothing.

No comments: